USA Pics (electric)

Hello,
nice to see my "original" Municipal RR in T:ANE :)
At present I have this route and all of its conntent under refurbishment for season change support. But unfortunately there is still very much of seasonal contant replacements to be created ...

Happy new year :)

A busy night at Municipal City's Main Station

Thanks TUME! There are only a couple of assets I haven't got working in TANE. I'm pretty happy with what I've got. :D

Fantastic!!!! Does Chicago to Milwaukee for North Shore Line?

nkp

Nope, Municipal Transit Railroad is a fictional city primarily focused on street car operations although it does have a Class 1 station and the EL RR too. You already have it if you have TS2010. Edit D'Oh TS12 not TS2010.

Last edited:
Hello,
I have the Municipal Transit RR under refurbishment - this includes new creations to replace all dependencies with new seasonal assets!
Progress - unfortunately very slow :)
Here some screens for you to have a look:

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Your's TUME

Looking great TUME, I remember awhile ago you posted quite a few pictures of updated things from this route.

Meanwhile I've been doing recon to see what I haven't fixed on the route.

And I've taken another look at the car repair work I had underway in TS12 now moved to TANE with a whole new set of problems.

Lots to do (in addition to the dozen or so other routes I'm fooling with.) :hehe:

Last edited:
A nice looking maintenance car you are operating :)
And - WOW - you brought the Depot really to life. You have cars I have never seen before. Especially those red-cars in front of the main shed :)

Those are Laurel Line; a coach, 2 combines, and a boxcab created by jananton (JBSoft http://trainz.dino.sk/). They are not on his site and I have no idea where I found them. Several issues but nice looking.

The work motor is <kuid2:273129:264849:1> Manx Electric Railway Locomotive No.23 by nathanmallard and was shared on a thread in this forum. A beginning effort that I quite liked although others were rather unkind.

Last edited:
Bridgerissa Commuter Rail Trains through the fictional USA state of Bridgerissa.

SEPTA Trains on the Wilmington/Newark Line:

Back