USA Pics (electric)

I see (and like) your classic New Haven and raise you a modern New Haven.

<awesome pics snipped>

Ha! I'll see your modern New Haven and raise you fresh lobster.

:p

btw saieditor not only two pantos but these MUs can be driven from the trailers as in these shots. Two pantos were normal in the US, I believe.

Last edited:
no gimmie pig here get it right just inquiring on quality work, no one here focuses on commuter rail equipment so being from new York and seeing home town stuff authentically created is exciting, once again quality work by you petrama, looking forward to your future release.

Last edited:
There's still plenty of work to be done, but not a bad start for texturing it I guess....

8257fe5fe7e906a9124ede61e9784582.jpg

Cheers

Much appriciated, PBY, though petrama is the one to thank for that great model. I'm just messing with the sounds and textures among other things

Cheers

Great shots everyone! I thought I might post some pics here to :) Please, tell me if you see something that doesn't seems good in this route, it's my first time I'm building something American (I think..), and it's supposed to look like the 50s/60s, but I'm not so sure about what trains and cars that could've been seen then.

jetekol_20160225_0009.jpg

jetekol_20160225_0012.jpg

jetekol_20160225_0011.jpg

jetekol_20160225_0013.jpg

More will probably come! And just a question, is there anymore good trolleys out there for download? I've got this one +2 others (a green one and a red one). And trolley-pole engines, is there more on the DLS than the ones named "traction"? I'm not very good with American engines :) Many thanks in advance.

//Jocke

Nice Norm, did you get your B1 to work in TANE or is this TS12?

Thanks Ken, it is TANE 80349 and I did, at one time, get my TS12 B1 working in TANE but it wasn't functional in a lot of ways. So I bought it again from K&L, at $5 I can't complain, and this is a version now available for TANE. That is what is shown above.

And just a question, is there anymore good trolleys out there for download? I've got this one +2 others (a green one and a red one). And trolley-pole engines, is there more on the DLS than the ones named "traction"? I'm not very good with American engines :) Many thanks in advance.

//Jocke

Look for stuff on the Download Station under the username 'Pweiser'. He made a lot of electric stuff, so I'd suspect you would find what you're looking for.

Back