Updated Trainz12 from CDP and now have missing kuids

Sentenal

I updated my contents from within the game (i.e., Start, Download Content Updates) and I now have missing kuids. I completed a search for them on kuid search http://www.trainzkuidindex.com/eng/Assets/search and had no results show up. I also did a search via Google with the same results. I am hoping someone will be kind enough to enlighten me on where I will be able to download the following KUIDS

Unknown Location: <kuid:68787:100274>
Unknown Location: <kuid:46162:100003>
Unknown Location: <kuid:46162:100005>
Unknown Location: <kuid:46162:100006>
Unknown Location: <kuid:46162:100009>
Unknown Location: <kuid:46162:1110>
Unknown Location: <kuid2:46162:100015:9>
Unknown Location: <kuid:68787:100904>
Unknown Location: <kuid:407646:100001>

Thank you,
Ed

I have found this to, some KUIDS seem to have gone walk about - both a sound file and a engine spec as used by most of my Cityrail fleet have gone off the DLS. Any new user of these items now gets a missing depencides error - they must have been there in the first place as I try to be very careful about using kuids from the DLS. I would have also received an email from N3V if I had tried to upload an item with kuids not found on the DLS.

Anybody who had pervious downloaded the items will have these kuids, its only people who have download in the last 3 months having issues and are emailing me.

This has then caused the need for a major upgrade of all my Cityrail items after being alerted by a couple of people that the kuids were now MIA.

Only upside of this is were I have not been able to update items and replaced them with newer ones - users will be forced by default to download and use the new items as the kuids needed to make the older ones work are not around.

Two things cause this, when a item is hosted on a third party site and the site or content for what every reason is removed. Or when a person demands that all there stuff be removed fron the DLS.

Last edited:
Back