Missing Kuids on re-load from CDP

pitmilly

Have just reloaded two of my own routes from CDP backups following complete failure of my SSD D Drive. These started off in TANE SP3 and were transferred across to TRS19 in January this year. Apart from some lost work, both are now showing “faulty - missing dependencies”. On further investigation these are listed as “unknown assets”, i.e:-

Kuid: 565830:100171 - by Naturon - believed to be a TS12 Grass

Kuid: 565830:100206 ditto - something in the TS12 Range

Kuid: 126773:21001:5 showing as TransDEMO 20 00

Kuid: 378673:100056 - by UP8328 - believed to be a Grass Texture

I can’t find these specific kuids anywhere in Content Manager or in the DLC. Any ideas anybody? Can “unknown assets” be deleted?

Any help will be appreciated

Pitmilly

In T:ANE:

<kuid:565830:100171> (TS12) MuddyMossy Ground (Built-in, from "Kickstarter County")
<kuid:565830:100206> (TS12) GrassDarkRocky Ground (Built-in, from "Kickstarter County" and "Warwick - Wallangarra")
<kuid:378673:100056> Asphalt texture 02 (from "Bea-Dawe Model Railway")

I had exactly the same issue today bringing a route over into 2019, had to install Kickstarter and Warwick just to access two items that were built in to TANE, this is just so stupid on the part of NV3 . its almost as if they want to make our lives more difficult, or think we have unlimited hard drive storage space. ive had to install two routes I never use, coming near a gigabyte in size in order to access two items totaling less than a megabyte which were built in to the last version of the game and which cannot ever be accessed by anyone unless they want to use a Russian download site . INSANITY.

Last edited:
I had exactly the same issue today bringing a route over into 2019, had to install Kickstarter and Warwick just to access two items that were built in to TANE, this is just so stupid on the part of NV3 . its almost as if they want to make our lives more difficult, or think we have unlimited hard drive storage space. ive had to install two routes I never use, coming near a gigabyte in size in order to access two items totaling less than a megabyte which were built in to the last version of the game and which cannot ever be accessed by anyone unless they want to use a Russian download site . INSANITY.

Erm the missing TANE stuff, probably needed to download the Additional Assets from TANE for TRS19 from the Content store, contains all the builtins that are missing in TRS19.

Back