Unable to log in to Trainz

Same here. I can login to account on the web site, but not via launching TRAINZ itself. Can't connect to the DLC. Server must be down. Bummed, as I was looking for specific assets for my route & sessions tonight.

bumping
so apparently this has happened before. because it is happening again. they have nothing to do but pick on a 76 year retired man.
GE_ac4400 turned down password
ejb they still use in the emails. go figure. the ejb has been there since i was into trainz since the 1998?
they refuse the new one even though it is setup using their parameters

Last edited:
bumping
so apparently this has happened before. because it is happening again. they have nothing to do but pick on a 76 year retired man.
GE_ac4400 turned down password
ejb they still use in the emails. go figure. the ejb has been there since i was into trainz since the 1998?
they refuse the new one even though it is setup using their parameters

JCitron they have it stuck in their mind not to want to help. the email is working as they have acknowledged the address. sad part is the are still using the old username "ejb". whatever the problem they aren't interested in letting the customers know it.
i have typed and retyped at least 4 or 5 logins and have been rejected each time.
i tire of this crap and only want to use trainz. it is pretty much all i have to do other than watch tv. being retired at 76 yfears of age this is actually cruel punishment for changing email . not by choice. Since my computer was attacked by criminals.
nice seeing you again. you might remember me as ejb.

JCitron they have it stuck in their mind not to want to help. the email is working as they have acknowledged the address. sad part is the are still using the old username "ejb". whatever the problem they aren't interested in letting the customers know it.
i have typed and retyped at least 4 or 5 logins and have been rejected each time.
i tire of this crap and only want to use trainz. it is pretty much all i have to do other than watch tv. being retired at 76 yfears of age this is actually cruel punishment for changing email . not by choice. Since my computer was attacked by criminals.
nice seeing you again. you might remember me as ejb.
sorry double post i don't know how to get rid of it.

Edit the post and put in Deleted, sorry it's a double post.

I doubt that they don't want to help. I saw you mention a 1 hr. window for a password reset before the email expires. This is pretty normal for a password reset due to security reasons. With that said, I would request a password reset again and update the password immediately.

Now, what's interesting is you can log in here just fine. My gut feeling is this isn't related to the account at all on their servers and it may be something local to your machine such as your malware or ISP blocking the login process from Trainz.

Have you updated anything recently on your machine, outside of the usual Windows updates?
Did you get some kind of upgrade or switch network services to a different internet provider?
Did you or one of your family members fix something for you, or replace your internet router?

If this has been discussed, then I'm sorry to be redundant but sometimes it's necessary to rule out other things and bring everything to home base before we try something new.

Your email has nothing to do with your login to Trainz. Click on MyTrainz at the top of this post. On the left click on My Account. Your username will show and the password will show ******* edit. Click on edit, enter a new password, and copy in the repeat box as well. This will reset your login. In Trainz settings/MyTrainz enter the user name that was shown and the new password.
Ignore the email address shown as this does not get updated for some reason but your new email address is recorded and will be used.

Back