Unable to download

Bobstrains

ok i sent a ticket to the help desk a week ago and havent gotten an answer. So im gonna try here.

Bobstrains
img_user.gif
space.gif
icon_emailopen.gif
Posted On: 20 Apr 2011 06:12 AMHi i have recently activated a 7 day first class ticket i did so 2 days ago. and so far i keep getting the Server appears to be full message. Any help would be awesome :)

Thank you
space.gif
Bobstrains
img_user.gif
space.gif
icon_emailopen.gif
Posted On: 24 Apr 2011 03:35 AMok well my 7 day ticket expires tomorrow. 7 Day First Class Ticket
Premium Download Access

Expires:
24 Apr 2011

And i have not been able to download at all this entire week.

ok i sent a ticket to the help desk a week ago and havent gotten an answer. So im gonna try here.

Bobstrains
img_user.gif
space.gif
icon_emailopen.gif
Posted On: 20 Apr 2011 06:12 AMHi i have recently activated a 7 day first class ticket i did so 2 days ago. and so far i keep getting the Server appears to be full message. Any help would be awesome :)

Thank you
space.gif
Bobstrains
img_user.gif
space.gif
icon_emailopen.gif
Posted On: 24 Apr 2011 03:35 AMok well my 7 day ticket expires tomorrow. 7 Day First Class Ticket
Premium Download Access

Expires:
24 Apr 2011

And i have not been able to download at all this entire week.

have you done the clear out your user name and password and re enters it will fix this usually. I found out that if you don't manually clear it out it keeps saying that worked for me anyways.

The FCT side of Beattie:)

Hmmmm.... they do have weekends in Australia.

They do have Easter in Australia, including Good Friday and Easter Monday.

They do observe ANZAK Day in Australia.

So, N3V was closed on April 22, 23, 24,25 and 26.

Zec Murphy was on standby over the 5 days.

Regards.

yep did that several times and nothing

Need to reset with Trainz shut down if online and reboot between deleting and re-entering if doing it in Content manger.

If the online reset isn't working, try deleting your cookies and temporary files and try again.

Also check that CM is run as Admin if Win7 and allowed in your firewall, the FCT is a different IP address, so some Firewalls may well be blocking it. Try disabling it temporarily to check.

Back