UK Trainz On The Road and Model Rail Show 13/14th April 2013

Joe_T

Trainz user since 2003
Hi all I would just thought I would let people know of a Model Rail Show on April 13/14th at the Christie Miller Sports Centre Melksham. More information can be found here http://www.trainwest.org.uk/ I am hoping to be there on both days demoing Trainz but as some of you will know I have been battling leukemia since June last year. So my being there is dependant on my health but all is looking good so far.

Hello all just a quick reminder about this weekend I will be there on both Saturday and Sunday With both my computer, Laptop and Raildriver for you lot to drool over :p The laptop will be running a session I have put together showing off a range of content that you can get from the DLS and the Desktop will be running the ECML with the Raildriver attached to it. Both the lappy and the DT will be running 2012 :)

Hope it all goes well, Joe - if it weren't a thousand mile round trip, I'd make a point of coming.

Just a wee tip from someone who's done a few exhibitions in his time, please make sure you've got some water with you and drink some regularly: it's all too easy to get so involved that you forget altogether, and that can lead to dehydration, which isn't good for anyone, as it puts the body under extra stress: not a good idea for any of us, especially someone who's already having to take care!

Thanks for the advice but I used to Warley for Auran/N3V so I know all too well how you can dehydrate.

Back