Turntable Problem

JimC-AR

I am having a problem with the SAP_Tside_Turntable_USA <kuid2:439337:100560:1> by MSGSapper.
The move turntable> command results in two stopnum's that align the bridge (spinner) between tracks.
For instance stopnum:3 aligns to the fourth stall from the left, stopnum:5 aligns to the fifth stall from the left, and stopnum:4 aligns between these stalls.
Using the next/prev stop commands gives the same anomaly.
I believe there is a table within the turntable object that gives angular data for each stopnum. How can I view/edit this data to determine/fix the cause?

Instead of fixing it locally yourself, it would be better overall to simply tell Bob Dalton/MSGSapper about the problem and he could issue an official update that everyone can get. He’s an active trainzer who wants his stuff to work, so why not take advantage of that?

Thank you, Dinorius_Redundicus, for the VERY rapid response. I would like to contact "Bob Dalton/MSGSapper" about this problem and provide him a docx/text file with all the details of what I found. How is such direct contact effected? I have been enjoying Trainz on and off since before it dropped the wooden block, jigsaw track, kid's train. Now that I'm retired, I am back to creating small...ish routes and AI Sessions.
Again, Thank You!

Thank you, sir, I will give that a try. Also, THANK YOU for your service! I was a four-and-out E4 (1966-1970) USAF-AFCS

Thanks again, Bob, the new kuid works like a charm.

JimC

Glad I could be of help and that it worked for you.

I have well over 3,200 content items on the DLS. Try to stay to my content items that are build 4.6 or above as they were designed for TRS19.

.....and thank you for your service as well!

Bob

Back