Tunnels not showing correctly

Relick

Can any kind soul help me to solve an issue with tunnels not showing correctly and looking bad.

These 3 links show the issue of weird tunnel face and open ares around and aboe tunnels.

Many thanks in advance

This is quite normal. Tunnels have a dighole at the mouth which is usually one grid square sometimes two. If you go into grid or wireframe view you can see the edge of the dighole. You will need to manipulate the ground so all grid lines touch the portal.

This is quite normal. Tunnels have a dighole at the mouth which is usually one grid square sometimes two. If you go into grid or wireframe view you can see the edge of the dighole. You will need to manipulate the ground so all grid lines touch the portal.
Thanks for that, But. How do I manipulate the ground?

I have found this too. It appears to be another "improvement" because I never had this problem with the older version of Trainz. I usually heap up rocsk and trees to hide the holes. It does help if the tunnel is on an exact compass heading facing one of the cardinal points. But lets face it, it's hard enough to even get a tunnel to remain straight or have just one slight curve in the direction we want - you press RETURN and it immediately turns back into a squiggle!

If the tunnel won't go the way you want it to, go into Grid View and add a Spline Point somewhere in the middle of the tunnel line. Then manipulate this point until the tunnel entrances are in the position you want.

Back