TS19 Questions

susanaes

NYCTA Developer
Hey guys so I just got TS19 and I’m some ways it’s drastically different from TS12 which is where I’m coming from. But I just had a couple questions I’m having some lag issues. I’ve played around with the settings and I just got a new laptop for this game but I’m not sure how to fix this lag problem. I’ve also noticed some lag when I add in different trains to my routes. And this may also be a stupid question but is there an undo button in surveyor mode?

And the CM some of my personal content is coming up as faulty but there are errors to be fixed and I’m not sure if content creator plus is still a thing in this game.

As for the CM I'm dealing with faulty assets that i cant seem to fix and im not sure how to get around that

I'm on a new HP 17 Windows 11 and it has AMD Ryzen 3 7320U (up to 4.1 GHz, 4 MB L3 cache, 4 cores, 8 threads) + AMD Radeon Graphics
I'd say your integrated graphics are not up to the job. Try Middleton for laptops on it and see how many frames per second you get. Developer show profiler.

I can't find it in https://www.videocardbenchmark.net/gpu_list.php

Cheerio John

Back