Trying To Report A Problem?

boleyd

I attempted to use the trouble reporting system and in the process was told to click on the Troubleshooter Button - nothing happened. So I tried to report it here but was told that the error picture was 10x too large. Reduced it to a GIF and still 2x too large. Rather than risk a health issue I will just have to live with the error and occasional required restarts of 2022.

The error occurs randomly. Usually when Pasting. Sometimes the program freezes and forces me to restart.
It is just strings of numerical info with some words like thunk. There does not appear to be any harm and I can continue after a restart. Have done many short and long database rebuilds.

I am very confused... The only vendor Help/Assistance I can find has a notice saying:

1. We will only support tickets submitted in English. Please use an online translation tool to translate your messages.
  2. We will assist users with problems related to orders, downloading, installation or access only.
  3. Any questions about general product usage will be referred to our community forums, Trainz wiki and Knowledgebase articles.
There is no mention of any option beyond "community assistance" I have the same with my internet vendor. Use volunteers for assistance and don't bother us. Is that a trend?

Where is the public declaration that Typeform is now some sort of help desk?

Last edited:
He is trying to navigate the Help Desk to submit a ticket. Not the most intuitive of systems and I sometimes end up going round in circles. It is VITAL that you log into the Trouble Shooter with your Trainz Username and Password.

But for your problem the Bug Reporting System may be the better option.

The Help Desk is not the place for "technical or procedural" problems - granted. BUT, my point is that there is no reference or pointer to the Typeform you reference. A new customer would never know about Typeform. If there is a reference to it in the documentation, I haven't found it. Shouldn't there be a reference in the HelpDesk Section?

The Help Desk is not the place for "technical or procedural" problems - granted. BUT, my point is that there is no reference or pointer to the Typeform you reference. A new customer would never know about Typeform. If there is a reference to it in the documentation, I haven't found it. Shouldn't there be a reference in the HelpDesk Section?

In the olden days, we could use the helpdesk to submit technical information but the setup on the helpdesk has changed and this is no longer the case.

There won't be a reference to Typeform on the helpdesk. The Typeform link I posted is provided by Lawrence and Tony in the beta forum but it works for the other versions as well for issues such as the one you are having. I recommend bookmarking this link because you'll need it time and time again as you report non-general issues such as those regarding downloading assets or installing DLC.

Back