Trying to contact paulztrainz

Hey Mat, If you purchased the GS-2 from PaulzTrainz don't hesitate to email him. He will get you straightened out no matter how long it takes. He is good people.

If you got the GS-2 from a friend, shame on you.

Hey Mat, If you purchased the GS-2 from PaulzTrainz don't hesitate to email him. He will get you straightened out no matter how long it takes. He is good people.

If you got the GS-2 from a friend, shame on you.[/QUOT

my son, who also plays trainz, spoke with me about this. he bought the Niagara, and pual forgot to send a dep. pual sorted It out very quickly-- he's a very nice man.

I usually just delete the thumbnail section in the config. easy.
Cheers,
Mike

I was under the impression that the thumbnail section had to be in the config. file.
I never thought it through to find out. Your suggestion is easier than plugging a miscellaneous screenshot in. :)

I was under the impression that the thumbnail section had to be in the config. file.
I never thought it through to find out. Your suggestion is easier than plugging a miscellaneous screenshot in. :)
Actually, for me, putting a misc screenshot in is much easier. What people forget to do, is to make sure of two very important things:
A: The screenshot you are using must be copied to the asset's physical folder, otherwise it will spit the error the config points to a nonexistent image every single time.
B: You must use a .jpg image, no other formats will work. I have fixed hundreds of assets with this issue simply copy and pasting the same screenshot and editing the config a million times. Only takes a min or 2 and your done.

As long as you do those two things, you'll never go wrong! :)

If you got the GS-2 from a friend, shame on you.

Okay.

Time to begin waiting for 2 days... or something.

In the meantime perhaps you could post the dependencies you are missing in case we know what they are and where they are, but since TrainzKuidIndex only finds freeware, it's most likely that they were payware that came with the Paulz Trainz engine.

And also: http://jointedrail.com/freeware/steam-transition-era/steam-engines/sp-gs4.html If you get this one you need to register on JointedRail and also get the 3 or so dependency packs.

Last edited:
Engine missing dependinces:
Unknown Location: <kuid:177548:9976011>
Unknown Location: <kuid:177548:9976021>
Unknown Location: <kuid:177548:9976031>

Tender(s) missing dependinces:
Unknown Location: <kuid:177548:68004>
Unknown Location: <kuid:177548:999000>

Engine missing dependinces:
Unknown Location: <kuid:177548:9976011>
Unknown Location: <kuid:177548:9976021>
Unknown Location: <kuid:177548:9976031>

Tender(s) missing dependinces:
Unknown Location: <kuid:177548:68004>
Unknown Location: <kuid:177548:999000>

Those are all payware available from PaulzTrainz http://www.paulztrainz.myenet.info/

You should contact Paul via email and, if you purchased the GS-2, he will happily send you the missing assets.

If you are glad to be part of the Auran community that means that you pay for payware.

I've been trying to contact paulztrainz but he doesnt reply and gmail just fails to send it. So anyone knows how to contact him because i have missing dependinces on my GS-2. help

Have you considered the fact that Paul might have a life and it simply might take a few days before he reads his email? It is vacation time in many countries, so maybe he is on vacation.

Try downloading the JointedRail GS-4. It might be what you are looking for and it's free, but you have to create an account on their website.

What do you mean "gmail fails to send it"? If the e-mail never gets sent then you could be waiting forever.

Back