Trowbridge Trainz meet possibility

Joe_T

Trainz user since 2003
Hello I am now currently living in Trowbridge with my partner and understand how difficult it can be for people from the west country to get to a Trainz meets in a day and would like to know if anyone would be interested in attending a meet. I would have to ask for help with hiring the hall and help with nibbles as I am on benefits and can't afford to outlay the whole cost. Not sure how much this would cost but I can't see it costing more than £10 per person for a 6 hour meet, the room hire costs £75 but it depends on how many people wish to set there place. The meet I am looking at is in North Bradley Village Hall, Trowbridge, there is a hourly bus service from Trowbridge Railway station to The Rising Sun pub which is 5 mins walk. Please let me know if anyone wishes to come so I know if this is going to be a worth while meet

Hello I am now currently living in Trowbridge with my partner and understand how difficult it can be for people from the west country to get to a Trainz meets in a day and would like to know if anyone would be interested in attending a meet. I would have to ask for help with hiring the hall and help with nibbles as I am on benefits and can't afford to outlay the whole cost. Not sure how much this would cost but I can't see it costing more than £10 per person for a 6 hour meet, the room hire costs £75 but it depends on how many people wish to set there place. The meet I am looking at is in North Bradley Village Hall, Trowbridge, there is a hourly bus service from Trowbridge Railway station to The Rising Sun pub which is 5 mins walk. Please let me know if anyone wishes to come so I know if this is going to be a worth while meet

Have you got any idea of a date? If I can go, I am intending to drive there (if the car still works) so I can take a 4 people if needed be. A maximun of 5. And because my car is rather small, its only Clio so if you got computers, do tell me. :)

I havn't set a date nor intending to in this early stage. I am wanting to find out if there is any interest from the people out there :)

I havn't set a date nor intending to in this early stage. I am wanting to find out if there is any interest from the people out there :)

Good idea. Well, you have a "taxi" available, if it is ever needed. If they are from anywhere between Chichester and Trowbridge (-/+ 10 miles) and on route (going via Pompey, Southampton and Sailsbury), I can sop by.

Back