Trizzy's Metropolis Transit (Trolleys, Elevated Trains & More)

Hi have not heard much lately but i agree with the last comment and also woundering what version will the final version will be.

Tom

I see that you have put a ton of effort into creating this route. If you need any beta testers, I would gladly accept to be one of them. The rolling stock, the stations, and scenery is just spectacular! Keep up the good work! Oh, and if you haven't seen my route yet, check it out here:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/c1845mfdk1hgwgq/East_Bay_Transit_Authority_Version_2.cdp

Hi have not heard much lately but i agree with the last comment and also woundering what version will the final version will be.

Tom

So this is scoop, I haven't been posting much because my computer keeps backfiring on me. It's been down for over 2 months now. Neverless, I'm not stopping until that city is complete. Now Honestly, I gotta work on finishing the Southwest side of the City before I can even let anyone beta test it. I want you guys to at least 50% of the city to play with. I finally finished a map for Metropolis but it kinda hard to read. Might need to redo it.

I also made this video. https://youtu.be/FQRtsE09SiE

In the meantime, let me show off the city some more because I felt like I posted too little.

Back of a Northbound 47 train leaves SW 35th-Hamilton Station.

The 47 elevated train loads at SW 30th-Whitmoore Station. This section is in deep cut through a tall foothill.

The Ballerman Blvd Bridge that connects the original Modular City sections to my created sections. (Christine County and Western Metropolis).

The Nevins Street Trackless Trolley Loop on the 40 Line. The only North-South Trackless Trolley Line.

Southside Square, where the 40 Trackless Trolley meets the 82 Trolley Line from The Trolley Subway.

Beach Manor Trackless Loop for the 40 Line, provides a connection to the 79 Elevated Rail Line.

South Morgan Yard & Maintenance Facility For the 47 Elevated Line near SW 35th-Hamilton Station.

Inside a 43 trolley at the Greta-Broadway Trolley Subway Station.

The N Trolley and 47 train at Freehold Transit Center.

I really like the creativity and work you have put into your city system. It's always great to see people make their own fictional city's and then make maps for it. Keep up the great work. :)

I see that this route is still a work in progress and it's fantastic so far. I would like to be a beta tester for this route to see if it's an acceptable route. For a side note, I have been working on my East Bay Transit Authority route and it still needs work and is not complete yet. Anyway, keep up the good work and stay awesome!

Here's a wee bit of an update. The computer bug was fixed and I'm continuing work on the route. Right now all Southwestern rail lines are finished, it just a matter of filling in the street grid and adding scenery and bus lines. The first Southwestern bus line, the 24, who basically parallels the 47 train from The Freehold Transit Center where the 47 ends to the 19th-Geneva Heights Loop near the 13th-Nedro Station on the 47, is two-thirds completed. Summit Avenue is a street who separated the Southwest from the west side and Greig Street is the border for Southwest and Edison County deep in the main lands.

Hello Kitty Advertisement Wrapped 47 Train crossing Westin Brooke on the Nedro Bridge.

Another 47 train heads Northbound from Freehold to Downtown Metropolis at SW 30th-Whitmoore Station. Switches from the 24 bus can be seen on the street in the background. (Which is SW 30th Street)

The N Trolley at it's Southern most point, Pecan Valley Loop which is shared with a commuter rail station a short walk behind the camera. The N trolley and the 47 train run on former commuter rail right-of-ways. This trolley loop is unique because it has a pond in the middle who attracts plenty duck in the winter months.

I am proud that this route is spectacular and fully detailed. This is one of my favorite routes and I can't wait to see it completed. Keep up the good work, have a merry Christmas, and stay awesome!

Back