Trainz videos

Sorry I have to make these post in such a short amount of time. They only allow one video per post.....

YouTube allows you to combine videos into a new video. That's my new way to get around the one video clip limit.

Just a little quick thing I made a few days ago as a follow up to the original video I made some seven years ago back in trainz 1.3. This time I made it in TS12 to compare the then versus now basically.

Whilst the derailment didn't cause the random catapult that it did last time, the impressive gravity-defying hill climb abilities of the locos and the ridiculous speed the boxcars get from the downhill slope was still in my opinion entertaining.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Doy5rf9uDx0

Last edited:
Haha, pre-recording I actually did make it go perfectly vertical at 3mph however when I had FRAPS running it derailed as I was going too fast when it hit that last grade change. I may have to try again with different locos, perhaps even see if I can get it partially upside down like I did once in 1.3.

Being serious in Trainz is fun, but sometimes you just have to take a step back and mess around with a rough 10min scene.

Well, I am happy enough with these results. I'd like to share the whistle and bell combo I changed out for the UP Challenger today. I used some sound clips I found, and using the Big Boy hornsound, looked at how it is set up, frame size of sound, decibels, and duration of bell. I'm going to be putting it on the DLS if enough people like it.

Paul

Next stop - the music festival

Passengers being taken by the Ka to the music festival, held at the theme park. Is a fictitious route....sorry about any lag, but I am one of these people that put heaps of stuff into the route, then have to speak nicely to the video card, cpu and ram to do it's thing :hehe: Just click on the image to watch the clip. Enjoy.

Back