Trainz Plus and Transdem maps not loading properly

I just updated from TRS22 to Trainz+. When I was running TRS22, Transdem maps would load routes and underlying map info. When I try it in Trainz+, I get the terrain, but it's just a sea of green grass texture (no route or underlying map data showing). I saw a post from early 2023 about this, but no solutions. Looks like some people didn't have this problem, so I suspect it's just a setting somewhere. Wanted to see if anyone had figured out why this happens, or what to do to fix the problem. Thanks in advance!

I haven't had any issues, at least the last time I checked.

Did you include the textures on export? I've made that mistake before and ended up with just the terrain back in early TRS19 though. The green baseboard is the default none-textured landscape.

Yes - Ground Texture from Raster Map, Show Route and Show UTM Grid are all checked on the export page. I just did a Transdem map last week on basic TRS22, had no problems and none of my transdem settings have changed.

All of my recent DEM routes load properly in my TRS22PE, including the ground texture and the tiles. If I convert to HD terrain, I lose the DEM textures so I don't do that.

Yes - Ground Texture from Raster Map, Show Route and Show UTM Grid are all checked on the export page. I just did a Transdem map last week on basic TRS22, had no problems and none of my transdem settings have changed.
You did import the textures didn't you into Trainz Plus?

Last edited:
I tried this myself and it works fine importing a route.

I used the T: ANE version export.

Found the problem and it was my error. I had difficulty updating from an old TRS22 build, so just did a clean install of Trainz Plus. Then, promptly forgot to add the Transdem V7 cdp file to Trainz. Problem solved.

Back