Trainz 22 from Apple App store question

boskoe

Hi

I purchased Trainz 22 from the Apple App store for $10 several months ago. I've gotten sufficient entertainment from it to decide that I want to purchase Trainz Plus gold. Should I remove the App store version of Trainz 22 before starting this process?

Thanks

Doug

Hi Doug. Trainz Plus is a stand alone install so you can run both, but there isn't much point, so I would uninstall TRS22. You can point your Trainz Plus isntall to your old local data folder so that you don't lose any of your modified or saved content.

Hello guys
The Apple App Store's Trainz 22 might be something I want to get. Any opinions or suggestions from people who have played it? I'm eager to start playing with a train simulation.

It's just TRS22, which is good. It's TRS22 on the Mac App Store, so if that's where you wanna get it go ahead

I purchased Trainz 22 from the Apple App store for $10 several months ago. I've gotten sufficient entertainment from it to decide that I want to purchase Trainz Plus gold. Should I remove the App store version of Trainz 22 before starting this process?
Hi friend
It is possible to upgrade to Trainz Plus Gold without removing the prior version. Have fun with your improved gaming experience!Gb Whatsapp Apk

Back