Trains d Tripods at the California State RR Museum

picture

Trains and Tripods was an event put on by the California State Railroad Museum today to bring railbuffs and photographers (professional and ametuers) to the Museum.

A group of people go around the museum before it opens and takes pictures using their tripods. The reason this was done is that tripods are prohibited in the Museum.

I went with my Grandpa. I'll post our photos soon.

-Matt

EDIT: Most of the pictures may be seen here: http://img94.imageshack.us/g/dsc0007mm.jpg/

Last edited:
I hope you got a picture of the only surviving Santa Fe F3a that stile holds its regional paint scheme.

JRT

I hope you got a picture of the only surviving Santa Fe F3a that stile holds its regional paint scheme.

JRT

It was in the Sacramento Locomotive shops which is off limits to the public:(. Trust me I would have gotten pictures of it in a heart beat. I only just started getting into photograpghy so I have no pictures of it in my numerous past visits.

Matt

Thats to bad.....:'(

I guess I will just have to look at this for the time being.
p15480-Sacramento-No_room_no_room.jpg

:eek:

Cheers,
JRT

Hey Matt,

Some of those are really nice photos. I mean really nice. I hope you take pride in your work. Did you use your digital camera or a 35mm?

Pic

Back