Track unions do not creates junctions

angelsd

I have downloaded Hafen route from DLS.

It has several unkown dependencies and I wont to modify it creating some new tracks, but when I tried to merge with the exixting one the union is perfects eaming the junvctions is created but junctions arrows do not appear.

I tried to make the same in a wide area in the same route, and the problem is the same. I have checked that I was in the same layer .In other routes, junctios are creted correctly.

You probably just need to add the junction equipment yourself. That used to happen all the time to me.
Just select whatever junction equipment is appropriate for the route in the Track Attachments menu and place it at the junction. The arrows should appear then.

Thank you.

But, do you, or anybody why in some outes junctions have not included the green and red arrows?

The junction controls (the big arrows) are a function of the trackside lever, not the track. Most of the time Trainz will automatically place a junction lever (usually the huge red ugly one) when you make to tracks connect. However this can be controlled based off from the Region. If you create a region, you can specify which junction lever (or motor) to use by default or not have any at all.

In essence, try changing your region & it should start auto-placing them (presuming the region you choose has ones set up, most do).

peter

PS: Are you using TS12 or T:CE? Things might be a little different in CE...

Back