Thunderbirds could be GO!...again maybe

dreddman

Oct 01 Ver 1.1 owner
Evening all its been a long time between drinks so to speak...MODs please put this thread in the correct section I didn't know where to post it.
Its been a long time since I touched gmax and trainz life changes I don't even own a powerful enough pc to run the new versions of trainz these days just a lappy.......for many years I have been getting emails from people requesting the thunderbirds which I thought were lost (death of my gaming pc) I was recently able to access the HDDs of my old pc and recovered all my files they are 04 files
If anyone is interested I will give my thunderbirds files to them including gmax files......everything.........as I would like to see someone or a group bring them back to trainz........look good at any airport lol.......
I realy think the thunderbirds could really be fantastic in the newer versions of trainz
Post here if you are interested ........let the community know your thoughts .......can we revive the Thunderbirds for trainz......

I'm interested! I remember the show only through reruns, but I remember watching them as a kid, with the awesome music and dubious-looking puppetry...
I will quite happily take everything, I will bring them back!
Have you done all the main Thunderbirds vehicles? What about other stuff, like the Mole, Fireflash, other bits and bobs that I cannot recall the name of...

Actually they have just launched a new version on TV using CGI instead of puppets but to a very similar format.

I did see the first episode on ITV, it was Okay-ish, the voice acting and CGI was bad in places but it wasn't awful.
Whoever did Parker and Virgil got the voices spot on though.

Believe it or not it's the same guy doing Parker, was a documentary on the new version here a couple of weeks back.

A lot of the work on it is being done in Kiwi land - only problem is if it is meant to be a follow on from where the old series left off they seem to be missing Thunderbird 6

Back