Thinking of building a computer

Thanks :D and also I noticed your graphics card is a geforce gt 610 which is the same as on the computer I play trainz on (only problem with that one is it isn't mine and the processor is 2.60 GHz not great for trainz 2010 and up) I have looked on walmart at their cheaper computers a little some (I am thinking of getting a computer to upgrade) there are some possibilities even some I can afford now using my birthday money I got today (just it is not enough to get upgrades yet) but it will be a little while until I get anything since I wan't some extra money after I get a computer.

My processor is 3.3 GHz and the GT 610 works fine for me now. The Cyberpower and iBuypower computers thru Walmart have a "build your own" that start in the $480 range with AMD processors. Intel chips and a little better graphics card bumps you up over $500 towards $600. The input I got when I was asking these same questions, was to get the Intel chip (which can be upgraded later), and the nVidia GPU (which can be upgraded later). My case is HUGE and has plenty of room to upgrade, add more HDD or SSD or fans or power supply or whatever. Like I said, I think mine is a good start for me. Good luck.

Back