"TERMINAL CITY".....Not for the Faint Hearted One Eyed Rail Fan!!

dreddman

Oct 01 Ver 1.1 owner
NOT since the THUNDERBIRDS..has Dreddman Productions dared to be so Bold!!................................................
Imagion a Jules Verne world where Steam Rules..(Yes I know about Steampunk)
Where the Titanic never sank Great Airships cruised the Airways. Terminal City Terminus is where all forms of Transport meet!...............Rail...Road...Monorail...Sea and Air.......Step off the Orient Express and board the Titanic or Graff Zeppelin to continue your journey in the Luxury you are acustomed to.
Or perhaps catch a lift on a slow Trampsteamer to Eternity.
The many levels of the Great Terminus offers many unique Shops..Bars and Restaurants.....BOOK YOUR TRAINZ WORLD TOUR NOW!!!!
Your Imagionation is the only thing holding you back...
Heres my concept pics ofcourse if I decide to continue with the Idea I will start the layout again this is a mere experement. I will have to create my own zeppelin that docks at the airship station (with passangers baggage and freight)..ships already do it.....Layout creation will be harder than the Gmax It takes forever to stack the splines on top of each other to achive the look and I want a dark Gothic city for the Gotham centeral steam Hudson monorail to power through past the normal elevated railway ....could go on n on LOL!! ...So on with the Show...

tc1wa6.jpg

tc2yj1.jpg

tc3im9.jpg

:Y: or :n: I await Caesars answer​

Back