Team Movie Project!

log0008

TRAINZ RULE!
Hello everyone,

I was wondering, would anyone like to join me as a team, to create a full length movie (about 1 hour), something like Unstoppable, but made in trainz, i would need content creators, route creators, route running (people to run the trains as to the movie and then video/record it, resikiners, and more!

If you think this would be a good idea or if you are interested in helping please let me know!

Thanks!

Hi,

I might be able to do some raw footage taking and reskinning, but I have to juggle it with school too.

With the resking i was thinking if we could get a team together and come up with the moive plan and maybe have a ficional route, u have skype?

With the resking i was thinking if we could get a team together and come up with the moive plan and maybe have a ficional route, u have skype?
I have Windows Live Messenger, but not Skype. And no, I'm not getting Skype. If you have a Yahoo account, we can chat using Windows Live Messenger via Yahoo for you, and via Hotmail for me, or whatever you have.

I worked for an AV production company, and slide shows (Slides ? ... shows my age):hehe: and the hundereds of video segments were @ 5-7 seconds long in duation, as any longer time, the general public gets bored with viewing, real quick.

Back