Susquehanna (NYS&W) 1024x768

While this is here, I have to say that this route is beautiful. I ran it in TS2009 and it was great. Great mix of line-haul and heavy switching. My favorite section was the branch onto the island, most of the time i'd just switch that. Time to get this thing back in TS2010, i think. Now that i know you need Trunda's trees (which i have, now) It will look even better!!! .

If you look at the trucks (which he said he had to swap out) we can deduce that it's a reskin of a BNSF SD70 (as they had that colour trucks). I don't know if Cincy ever released the reskin (or had permission to) but hopefully that will help answer your question.

:wave:

Gisa ^^

You are correct. It was a BNSF SD70MAC. I swear I downloaded it from the DLS. That's where 98% of my downloading is from. Yet, I cannot re-find it. Perhaps someone errored? I never released a reskin b/c I never got permission. I don't even recall if the author's ID and contact info is in the config file.

It used to be easy to go to the folder and check, but now with TS2009 renaming folders with gobble-dee-gook names written in pure gibberish, and placing these folder in similarly renamed folders, it's nearly impossible to find anything.

A

Back