Surprise Train

dlohrmeyer

Went Railfaning today and due to flooding on UPs line the UP 1996 1995 and 1989 were detoured through. Here we catch them just outside of the small town of Ellis
Coming through the curve and crossing HWY 50
Screen_096.png

Curving into Ellis
Screen_097.png

As the train passes a farmer countines to harvest his wheat field as a truck load of wheat heads for the elevator
Screen_101.png

The train passes and rolls into Ellis
Screen_104.png

Went Railfaning today and due to flooding on UPs line the UP 1996 1995 and 1989 were detoured through. Here we catch them just outside of the small town of Ellis
Coming through the curve and crossing HWY 50
Screen_096.png

Curving into Ellis
Screen_097.png

As the train passes a farmer countines to harvest his wheat field as a truck load of wheat heads for the elevator
Screen_101.png

The train passes and rolls into Ellis
Screen_104.png
where did you get the crossings the signals, switches, and track and the traffic lights?

Last edited:
Thank you! I will be using them in my Prototypical Route in St. Louis Area :D

good luck on your route!

EDIT

Darn, the kuids dont work, maybe if you could give me the name of the crossings? i really like the diamond plating crossings.

Man, I will be working all out on my route tomorrow, and I can't wait to see more pics of yours:D

The SP colored one is a UP "Heritage" scheme that's based on the Daylight. I ran it in front of the Daylight cars that I have (articulated coaches FTW!) and it looked perfect, though not quite as perfect as the GS4 that I have.

Oh, does anyone have a steam enginespec for the GS4? Mine appears to be a steam engine, but it drives like a freaking diesel! Trainz SP3 or something lol...

Back