Strasburg Multiplayer

RHeness24

I wonder if it is possible to have strasburg railroad as a multiplayer route if I could at least make a multiplayer session for it or even to work but like I said is it possible to make it a multiplayer route?:eek:

I,m not familiar with Strasburg Railroad but all you have to do to make it a multiplayer route is to add the multiplayer rule and probably a thumbnail and upload it with a new name. You will need the authors permission to do so and everything in the Route and session must either be built in or available on the download Station.

It is the session that makes something multiplayer or not

Note:
There (technically) is no such thing as a "multi-player" route. It is the session that makes something multiplayer (by adding the rules for that).
So... a route can have both solo and multiplayer sessions, although for multiplayer all assets have to be on the DLS.

Check out this topic for most of the Q&A about multiplayer, like how to fix the session and other requirements:
http://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?89767-Multiplayer-Tips-Tricks-Fixes-and-Other-Things

Back