Speedtrees by Russian creators - name translations

The only problem I have, is kuid2:211025:20214:1 appearing 35m to south of the insertion point. All toher trees don't have any obvious faults.

Peter

The only problem I have, is kuid2:211025:20214:1 appearing 35m to south of the insertion point. All toher trees don't have any obvious faults.

Peter

This tree is specially made with an offset of 35 meters. There is no error.

all trees downloaded individually and then integrated. Now they will also find a place on my conditioning. Everything o.k, thank you for your properties :):):)

I have deleted everything of today. Now TANE play with me again. Get all the trees of today involve trying gradually again, let's see ......
Build: 81296

Peter, bei mir ist TANE nach einer Weile eingefroren. Die Jankvis Flora ist von heute einwandfrei.....
ich habe übrigens bis jetzt erst mal kuid2:211025:20216:3 und kuid2:211025:20425:2 als "Fehler" heraus gefiltert.

Last edited:
Have already posted earlier above in appreciation, but having downloaded all RMM's trees, can I again express my heartfelt thanks that he has taken the trouble to make something beautiful of the speedies. I am especially thankful to have decent tall poplars again to line the go-fast straight approaching Parley City (they hide the industrial section down by the port):

-Ive been looking for something like this. I'll keep watching for updates and thanks to RMM, Roy and Pofig for making these scenery assets.

-Joe

Thanks for Translation link on Tree Types

:D Thank you Dean,

This will help me out a lot, as I have lots of Routes that need old Mcguirel's Etc and Pofig's in need of a change out.......:confused:

Won't be done in a day, but I will use Bulk Asset Replace where possible.....Never a dull moment in Trainz when it comes MOW issues......:hehe:

See ya around Sir!!:wave:

It is easy to translate:

1. Convert from latin to cyrillic
2. Translate from Russian to any other language

Note that the correct conversion for lilac is siren' and not siren.

... to make it more complete (dutch added) :

speedtrees-translations.jpg

send me a pm if you want it in excel or pdf ... in excel you can choose for your own selection / sequence ... if you don't have excel, you can pm me your preference and i will transform it in your desired pdf ...
as it is most handy i thank dinorius_redundicus for this initiative and all the other contributors ..
grtz
daveric

Last edited:
French for Grusha is Poirier
French for Ingir is Figuier
French for Kashtan is Châtaignier *
French for Katalpa is Catalpa
French for Mandarin is Mandarinier
French for Oleandr is Oléandre or Laurier rose
French for Persik is Pêcher
French for Riabina is Sorbier
French for Sosna is Pin
French for Yablonya is Pommier

* kashtan1: Châtaignier, kashtan2 to 4: Marronnier

Akacia is missing from the list.

Last edited:
French for Grusha is Poirier
French for Ingir is Figuier
French for Kashtan is Châtaignier *
French for Katalpa is Catalpa
French for Mandarin is Mandarinier
French for Oleandr is Oléandre or Laurier rose
French for Persik is Pêcher
French for Riabina is Sorbier
French for Sosna is Pin
French for Yablonya is Pommier

* kashtan1: Châtaignier, kashtan2 to 4: Marronnier

Akacia is missing from the list.

HPL. Thanks for your corrections. I have updated the table as much as I can tonight, but it seems you are still adding more comments. I will wait 12 hours and see what is the final list to update.

Akacia/Acacia is in the second row of the table. Something that needs correction?

Regarding "kashtan1: Châtaignier, kashtan2 to 4: Marronnier", I am a little confused. Has RMM made different types of kashtan?

Cheers all,

~ Deane

Last edited:
Back