Signature image question

GNdome55

How do I get my signature image to show on my forum posts. It shows up in my profile. In signature permissions it says No to “can upload images for signature” I’ve tried different links from Imageshack but it never shows in forum post.

Edit:OK, it showed up on this new post, but shouldn't it show on all previous posts?

Last edited:
My signature doesn't show up on posts I made before I had a signature. It's a quirk of the forums, probably.

No, this only lasts for awhile. It takes some time, but eventually will appear on older posts.

About GNdome55's signature that states "Great Northern Railway". RailWAY instead of RailROAD in the US?
Both railway and railroad are used in the US. The list is huge and I wouldn’t want to do the count. My guess is more railroads than railways in the names. These are my favorites; Great Northern Railway, Northern Pacific Railway, Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (I think they used railroad early on) and BNSF Railway.
Gordon

This is the Great Northern Railway. They always used that name right from the beginning. They were the only transcon to not use government bonds to build their line. They took their time and finished in the early 1900s, and expanded only when they had the money to do so. Their logo is the famous mountain goat standing on top of Mount Edmund which is found in Glacier National Park. The railroad was responsible for the park originally. They built hotels in Glacier, MT and maintained a road system for tourists. The park is still in service today. I went there in July. It was awesome!

John

Both railway and railroad are used in the US. The list is huge and I wouldn’t want to do the count. My guess is more railroads than railways in the names. These are my favorites; Great Northern Railway, Northern Pacific Railway, Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe Railway (I think they used railroad early on) and BNSF Railway.
Gordon

I know that Florida East Coast Railway is another.

Back