signals at terminus end

WestSideRailways

how do i get the loco to goto the platform as it is stuck at the last signal before the platform.
Using uk buffer with red light at track end.

In my opinion the buffers should all be trackside objects (no signs) and only those with passenger service or path objectives, a permanently red sign should be placed on the buffer.
Only in this way would the logic of trainz come closer to that of reality and also to help EIT.

In my opinion the buffers should all be trackside objects (no signs) and only those with passenger service or path objectives, a permanently red sign should be placed on the buffer.
Only in this way would the logic of trainz come closer to that of reality and also to help EIT.
They are trackside objects but don't have mosignal in the config file. Those with mosignal in the config work the same as a signal. EIT is not affected by buffers

What is EIT. ?

Hi WSR

EIT is an acronym for Enhanced Interlocking Tower which is a route setting system created by author P Guy. Search for author "pguy" on the DLS to find all of the dependencies for it.

Using this and its associated Mission Codes it is possible to send a train anywhere on a route with just two or three driver commands. See the links for further information in the Wiki.

These should give you an idea of what it is all about. P Guy has some demo routes on the DLS to show how to set it all up. They only require a handful of assets to run and they will help you understand how they all go together. If you decide to try it I would advise creating a small demo route yourself first until you get to grips with it as using it on a large route can get quite complicated.

Regards

Brian

Back