"Signal USA" collection?

Roadwolf

Route Engineer
Heya All! :)

I am looking for a set of spotlight style signals like the standard "Signal USA" type. However I would like to have the ability for Advance amber flashing, and I would like the '01' model to be able to indicate 3 way junctions properly.

I am trying to model this after the signaling system in the Ontario area for CN Rail, however I no longer live in the area, so I can't study such signals to see what its supposed to look like.

I know we have a few Canadian CN buffs here. perhaps they could describe the proper use of the 'Signal USA 01" type of signal, which CN uses?

Anyhoo, There is a signal called the 'UK 3 Feather Pos34' which is able to indicate left and right diverges, as well as straight in one signal, so i know its possible, lol

Any advice, or suggestions would be welcome :)

Ok, I was able to edit the 01 signal to display both left and right diverge. Just out of curiosity, is there any situation, in any session (unscripted) that a 'Stop then Proceed" signal is ever issued by the automatic signal network?

Have a look to these signals:
http://www.carreweb.fr/TRS2004/Sigca_en.html
They are scripted, and would probably be updated.
I think these one are able to show both aspects ( stop and stop then continue ), according to the situation of the track ahead ( train on the track, way closed by a junction )

Greetings

Yann

Back