Show off your reskins!

I like it. Question though, is the arn supposed to be a different shade of black from the rest of the unit or should it match? I'm afraid I don't follow your railroad much although it is most impressive.

I like it. Question though, is the arn supposed to be a different shade of black from the rest of the unit or should it match? I'm afraid I don't follow your railroad much although it is most impressive.

Thanks! Yes, the ARN is a dark grey colour, while the rest of the colours are black & grey. This applies to about every unit of mine at this point I think.

Cheers,
SM

If Rocky Mountaineer bought F40PHs

027144c85a3c520665c30e769dff3edc.png

added the musican's choice

C>Line is a mythical take-off on V/Line, a passenger service in Victoria.

Reskin of NSWGR 44 Class, available on the DLS.

The 44 class were built by Alco's Australian licensee AE Goodwin, and are based on the Alco DL500B model. Colloquially, they were called Goodwin-Alco's.
Held together by baling wire and string towards the end of their lives, this is a TRS 2004 reskin I did way back in 2004 and I am most surprised it worked in T:ANE

cline.jpg

Some musicians keep on singing "Drink to me, drink to my health" .... and of course, they are hopeless at driving Trainz. Truly.

So this was their idea of a locomotive for them.

sgtpepper.jpg

Last edited:
Just a few fixes away from having some solid looking CR SD40-2's. The sill stripe needs to be blue, same as the rest of the unit, the number boards should be black with white numbers, and obviously the trucks are the wrong color. Still, very nice looking!

Public Introduction of the Walnut Creek & Southern or the WC&S for short (Lets Put the thread back on track here)
9fd8f506c1c938556204d7932fb02917.jpg
(One out of two locomotive paint schemes More modern of the two)
6ea903b63736296dcc912bdd32971e47.jpg
The second out of the two schemes.

I like that too scheme. Very neat indeed. Due to the format of the SD45-2 bump you can't actually get a good blank from it, but after reviewing the SD40-2 bump, a lot of parts are the same so it wouldn't take too much to cobble together a fresh blank using that. That's my plan for the A&SE maroon SD45-2's. It's a super cool skin though. Got any info on the line?

Got 2 skins done-ish today. FEC New blue was re-done cause the old one was friggin horrifying to say at least. Still not sure if I like it, but, whatever. I'm tossing a script thingy on the both that allows for only certain numbers on them and ARN stuff and yea. Here they is.

Work left on SD40-2:
Highlights
Decals (the warning labels n stuff)
More weathering
Tank of liquid that makes motors move
Plow needs some jesus
Other side (FML)

84f6d599a626e831dfbaada26e38bd74.png

de96a4a1d57339b90db9c9dc9816a075.png

Last edited:
Back