Session unplayable now?

SHOPlanB

Hey all, I have been running Trainz for a while today and aside from an annoying AI who suddenly decided he was either gonna dead head or joy ride (take your pick), I had no problems. As I was getting ready to throw a switch for a stuck AI, the game closed out totally, and I immediately went back in. The session and route now say that changes were made and not committed and when I go to commit them, I get the error "This savegame is incompatible with this version of Trainz and can not be loaded".

I am TRULY stumped as it was just fine, and now this. Is there anything I can do? If I discard the changes, will it screw up my route?

*edit* its also giving this message on other sessions.

You probably should have reverted instead. I always revert when there's a crash like that.

Run a database repair and hope it works. You can delete the route and restore from backup.

Thanks JCitron! I did revert, and it worked just fine. I was very leery about doing that as I didn't know if the driver session would have corrupted the whole route especially with it flagging it about a different version of Trainz and I hadn't done anything aside from start it back up.

Back