Screenshots of European Trains

thalyswariat1.jpg

thalyswariat2.jpg

thalyswariat3.jpg

Kamieniec City. :)
Greets!

your pictures don't show up Acatus, just red crosses

---------

I just realized the USA pics thread have 1117 pages, the Australian have 1307 and this European only have 369. So here I go again
This layout is an Europeanized version of the excellent Miyabi Coastline Railway by Dave Snow. Oops! I guess that makes it kind of American? ...Nah! Not anymore :cool:

5fa943cf1470ce241889c1328572b621.jpg

8d183d3e003240b6e88df1ff2f1be0ba.jpg

ed97ad0b2b8765ab82502cc6a99f3fcf.jpg

167fa0986f648547c7a2d4d37cfc95e8.jpg

b8a62295f3d7674464b99b2d7f127e82.jpg

b297bc2beda96df856a576cf44ad6982.jpg

Kilanziom, I wasn't even going to comment on your pictures because your stuff always is in a class of its own.
But then the 2 blue CIWL coaches caught my eye. Are they available somewhere (please :) ) ?

Passenger train No. 11119 from Lublin to Dorohusk depart from Lublin station ;)

That Lublin-Dorohusk route of yours is the most impressive Trainz-related project, period!
I pressed the link and couldn't believe it. Still I can't. The detail, track-laying, SIZE!!!

Had no idea anyone was working on something that impressive -had no idea it even was possible. Speeachless! :eek:

Yeah, after a short brake, at last I managed to make a new piece of rolling stock...

jpg upload

Your stuff is just amazing kilanziom.

Dear Daniel53e, please, visit www.trainz.pl for updated models, since as far as I see You use older versions from DLS :) The updates are far better. Have fun.

Dear Peter, are this pictures from a known published route?
I think it was "Kolej Bystrzycka" either made by You or by markaron1970.

Dear Jurgen, those 4 screens were taken between Jugowice and Jedlina Zdrój stations on "Kolej Bystrzycka" map. It's my small 'indeptendent' project from Sudety region located east of Wałbrzych junction. In the future it will be annexed by the upgraded and bigger Sudety map. Makaron is a one-man-orchestra. He made all sounds for my models, but he never made maps though :) Yes, the Sudety map is being developed and will be bigger.

Kilanziom, I wasn't even going to comment on your pictures because your stuff always is in a class of its own.
But then the 2 blue CIWL coaches caught my eye. Are they available somewhere (please :) ) ?

As uncle Vendel said, the CIWL pullmans are His marvelous work by the way. I love them, anybody doesn't?

Dear Jurgen, those 4 screens were taken between Jugowice and Jedlina Zdrój stations on "Kolej Bystrzycka" map. It's my small 'indeptendent' project from Sudety region located east of Wałbrzych junction. In the future it will be annexed by the upgraded and bigger Sudety map. Makaron is a one-man-orchestra. He made all sounds for my models, but he never made maps though :) Yes, the Sudety map is being developed and will be bigger.

This are really outstanding amazing fantastic good news. I love the Sudety map.
Btw.: As You could see, this map has a fantastic "recognition value".

Back