Holland again. ;)

leen201201250000.jpg

Greetz,
Leen

Last edited:
Hello there!

Some new assets under construction
(I mean the railstacks, of course...)
((click on the pic for the fulll-size images in the album))

Probably the best rail stacks yet

Nice work Vendel.

Incredible detail on the rail stack metal, wood grain and shadows – and those white flecks look just like bird droppings!:eek:

Trainz is getting ever more realistic courtesy of the great creators.

Casper

This is Sinistra Railway Station reporting...

Industrial backyards of Sinistra District - great applause for some Polish modeller friends and Vendel. And me. And You all :hehe:

sura201203060000.jpg

sura201203060002.jpg

sura201203060004.jpg

sura201203060005.jpg

Sinistra station industrial broadcast over... See You next time.

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

You're unbeatable Sura & Vendel! The railstack is very accurate and the industrial buildings - you feel like you were there! Similar red brick buildings are in the Stilon chemical factory in Gorzów Wlkp (my home town)

Thanks for your words Mezzoprezzo, Samplaire and Scratchy - we are just trying to make the best.... because we are only in it for the money.... :)

click on image for full size

@Scratchy: I just can say that MINE ( :-D ) is a normal gauge route which has an inalienable narrow gauge part.
v.

This is Sinistra Railway Station reporting...

Industrial backyards of Sinistra District - great applause for some Polish modeller friends and Vendel. And me. And You all :hehe:

sura201203060000.jpg

Sinistra station industrial broadcast over... See You next time.

Cheers:
Sura
:wave:

Nice photos, the polish industrial scene looks so real, it reminds me of some other european areas.

Thank You all...

Samplaire: it is worth to mention that Your objects are among my favourites, i use quite a lot. The industrial scenery objects on the screenshots are from the Polish Trainz Team website, too, just like many other objects. And we (FMA) have our own objects as well. The route Sinistra was made by Vendel, i just made an own variant of it.
Another issue is, that phototextured models look in TS12 significant better, than in any earlier version. I use best possible graphic settings, and have no problem with frame rates.

Back