Schedule Rule

Joe_T

Trainz user since 2003
Hi there can someone please give me a few pointers on using the built in Schedule Rule in Trainz as I am havine one or 2 problems. I have a train coming out of a depot and going to a track mark then it is meant to run into a station to await its next command. The trouble is once it got to the track mark it sits there waiting for its time to move again then it just cancels the schedule and goes back to manual operation. Can anyone help on this one please?

Here is a screenshot of what I have put in so far:

Trainzschedule.jpg

Gets to the 2nd one at 04:11 and then when it gets to 04:12 it cancels the schedule

Just noticed a problem with your schedule - the 'None' references on schedule items 3 and 4- they need to be changed (by clicking on them and selecting a value) to a valid track/platform number (the list usually starts with platform 1)

Shane

Thank you that cured that problem but now when my train gets to the platform it only goes half way onto the platform using the current command on the screen shot then keeps opening and closing the doors. If I use Load it then loads one car moves down then loads the next car and so on........ Anyone got any ideas?

Back