route not loading

kamran

i was working on my route when power failure occur and my pc turned off
after restarting my pc the complete data base performed and i tried to open the route but it wont loading
all other routes installed or i built are running fine but not that route that was open when crash occur
now i rebuild data base reinstalled the route but nothing happned .
can some one explain how to get my route back.it seems system is not reading the route file as i see no activity in hdd activity led but as soon i load other route it loads quickly

Check that the route isn't open in Content Manager.

If it is opened for edit, submit it and see if that works.

If that doesn't work, you can restore your route from the backups folders.

Open Content Manager.

Open up Windows Explorer (File Explorer now).

Use File Explorer/Windows Explorer to find the backups folders, which are located in the User Data for TS12 and T:ANE, wherever you have that located.

The Backups will have additional folders based on the number days you have for backups. they are in the YY-MM-DD format.

The route will either be a folder with the actual name or in an edit folder.

For T:ANE you cannot restore .tzarc files. They are proprietary.

i have located the route in backup folde but how to get it back in game
i removed all the previous files and imported the back route from backup folder using import content folder the route shows in game but nothing happens same issue.
the issue arised on sunday 22 .i tried to import folder from 10 01 17 but no one is wrking where as route was working fine till sunday evening
and what are tzarc files ANd what is its purpose/function

Last edited:
You can use file import content, or drag and drop using Windows Explorer into a CM window.

.tzarc files are index files used by Content Manager and T:ANE and have no relationship to anything we can use as far as content is concerned.

Back