Rotary Coal Transfer in TS2010

alchemist

Hello there, is there someone using Ben Dorsey's Rotary Coal Transfer in TS2010 and is it working propperley? I would like to use this fine piece of art in a route I am working on, bud I can't get this thing working and in the properties I get an error-message. So if somebody has experience with this, please help me.
Alchemist

Last edited:
Rotary Coal Transfer

Nice piece of work Phil (and many thanks for your reply)l, looks great and I'm already using this fine construction on a route I'm working on, bud I mean the working of Ben Dorsey's Rotary Coal Transfer , the contraption with the large gears and with filling and unloading option not the RCD. I think there where four editions of them.

Lolle Scholten

Last edited:
There are 4 or them. They transfer coal from 3 ft ga to std ga cars. They are industry-interactive but not animated (that would be an absolute nightmare, lol).

Ben

This one?

A picture is worth a thousand words - you mean this one?

IR1_004.jpg

IR1_006.jpg

I've used two on IndustRail, but I suspect not in the manner that Bill intended.

I even did a session, "IR 1a RotateAndDump". It's on the Download Station.

Whether this works in TS2010 I don't know. Actually, I think it should though I'd suggest substituting a '10 locomotive.

Phil

Rotary Coal Transfer

Thats it Phil....just what I ment..I will do a search for your Rotate and Dump session... Is there a conveyerbelt on the last picture?

Lolle.

Back