Robe River

trainman95

has anyone else got this route of the dls Robe River 2012 (Multiplayer) by Alcaron if so i would like to join a game.

My user name is Trainman95 i'm new to trainz multiplayer please pm me.

What built number of the game are you on?
You can find that information in the bottom right corner of the start-up window.

I am asking this because of this list.

Congratulations.
No offence, but we already knew that as it is showing next to your name ;).

What built number of the game are you on?
You can find that information in the bottom right corner of the start-up window.

You will need to patch

Okay, so you are on a not patched game. I suggest you start with patching your game to at least build 49922. To do so, either download the patches manually or enter your username+password under options and let the game auto-patch. Once it starts patching, let it run. This can take hours and interupting it will only make you end up having to re-install the game (if canceling goes wrong). For support on patching, search the forum for the many topics on it or post in the TS12 forum for specific questions on patching.

ok so I got build number 49922 now what do I do? Also do you know what dependencies these are <kuid:435001:1543> <kuid2:126323:54007:1> If you do please tell me where to get it, It's for the sd9's on uslw.

Since you listed the KUIDs anyone who Googles those KUIDs in the future will end up here. Can you share where you found the dependencies?

Esp since it was USLW and that site was hard to search and then offline for a long time.

Just a gentle reminder that you can ONLY use freeware and dependencies etc that are either built in or on the Download Station (Content Manager) for Multiplay Routes and sessions. Although only the session is designated "multiplay" you can,t play a session without a Route. Payware purchased from N3V Games is allowed but not from anywhere else. However you should not use Payware in a multiplay session as only people with the Payware can join. And you can only join a session if the Host has the same build number as you.

Back