Road Rage (possible large images)

Ok Lets see any pics you have of non trainz drivable veicles in trainz. Here's Mine:
NJT_Bus-2.jpg

Last edited:
Just a question about one asset shown in the pic;on the left of the pic is a set of steps or a grand stand (what is it ?) and do you know it's kuid and where is it from Please.

I take it you mean the bus is not drivable ?

NormP.

No i mean drivable. The steps are for the auran mall, and it's on the DLS. I'll check the kuid if you still want it. I am making that bhus for release to the DLS if i get permission, and anything drivable that is a vehicle will work, boats planes trucks, cars, buses, whatever. Now Lets see some road rage!

to put what he said in other words, "Non Trainz Drivable Vehicles" pretty much means "drivable vehicles that are not trains" If you read it properly, you understand what he's saying.

John

Just a question about one asset shown in the pic;on the left of the pic is a set of steps or a grand stand (what is it ?) and do you know it's kuid and where is it from Please.

A repeat of the above question ,I would like to know about the steps Please, as I have a use for them.

NormP.

gandalf0444

Yes i should been more precise;I did require the kuid ,as useing the search function for "Auran Mall" came up zilch,because the search engine can be very picky and I forgot to list it as "Auran Shopping Mall".
However the building built by ish6 is far too large (it covers 300 square metre's)and all I realy want is that type of steps.

NormP.

The building i used is huge! I will check the kuid in the morning when i'm on my trainz computer and post it.
Kuid:58223:28172

Last edited:
Back