Road or texture missing

rwk

Now I'm missing a road or texture in the Cape Mae route, and it appears that the creator used white and yellow line splines probably with a texture or something for the road but it's grass and I can't select to replace it, only paint over it. I guess I'll have to paint the road myself.

I'll have to look at the area but I believe he used the road marking splines instead of actual roads. I did recognize the actual roads he used on the route though. Those are the TBS roads which aren't that bad either although they are thin and can end up with spaces under them which is annoying.

Hey John, do you mind taking a few screenshots of each end of the route? I want to see if I'm missing any buildings. There was a motel that was faulty but I replaced it with a non faulty version of the same building and I can't find it on the route. And a few houses by RoysTrainz that were faulty and payware but they are Dave Snow buildings so I replaced them with other ones that aren't faulty. And take a screenshot overhead past the Cape Mae station where the track ends and the rail trail begins. I want to see what that parking lot for the rail trail looks like on your version. Mine shows grass. I want to add some more baseboards to it and extend the rail trail and at the other end extend the abandoned tracks. And take a shot over the Cape Mae town with the lighthouse.

Back