Requesting help getting up and running with Trainz 2019 and Milwaukee Road DLC

jbescup

Hello all, new member, please bear with me with some (probably newb-type) questions here. I just bought Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019 on Steam, along with the Avery-Drexel route because I am a huge Milwaukee Road fan. This is all to scratch my itch since I had to dismantle my MILW model railroad! Anyway, the game is installed, I can run it, I've done the tutorials and am having fun, except for the DLC isn't working right. I'll try to attach an image below. Within the Content Manager I see around 40 files which have the message "Installed, Payware (not active)" and when I launch the game I see a red icon next to the Milwaukee routes saying "missing dependencies". I apologize if this question is common and has answered before but I have tried searching these forums and failed to come up with the answer. Please just point me to an existing thread if this is rehash. What I want to know is how do I get these files, what has gone wrong, how can I force the content manager to download these, etc. Thank you for any help!!

aKnsOkN
aKnsOkN
https://imgur.com/a/aKnsOkN

Payware not active I think means that it is in your system but not activated for your use. I suggest you google some threads on that message. I think the bottom line is that you have to work through Steam. Frankly, I would suggest you migrate from Steam to N3V as soon you can afford it before you spend more $$ at Steam.

Last edited:
Within the Content Manager I see around 40 files which have the message "Installed, Payware (not active)" and when I launch the game I see a red icon next to the Milwaukee routes saying "missing dependencies".
Missing dependencies will not stop you from using the route, although it may be incomplete. Right click the route in Content Manager and see what the missing dependencies are.
In Content Manager filter by Open for Edit and then Revert to Original for anything that gets listed.

Back