Repairing Teddytoot's assets

teddytoot

Ancient Trainzer
I've received an email from the Trainz team about three old faulty assets that N3V want updated. As the email is not replyable and I don't have a contact address for repairs, I am posting here, hoping somebody will see it. It doesn't seem an appropriate thing for the helpdesk. If anybody knows better please tell me.

<KUID:37096:1041> - CCLE Heavyweight Coach
<KUID:37096:1068> - CCLE Arch Roof Coach

As these are very old reskins with no real windows or interior, I do not consider them worth repairing and they can be withdrawn. Nowadays there are far better coaches such as Bendorsey's Harriman series which can be labelled as required.

<KUID:37096:1215> - Simple switch

As this was made with Thackalane's SCS2006, I cannot update it as he has apparently abandoned an attempt to update SCS to work in later versions. Again, deleting it will be no great loss.

I must say this process seems a bit haphazard. I was not emailed about my CCLE RDC reskin and somebody else "corrected" it and I had to post as to how to get one of the bogies to rotate in the correct direction.

Thanks Malc. I know that because they tell you in the email. What I wanted to do was to indicate to N3V that I didn't consider it worth wasting time updating the coaches and the program used to create the session no longer works.

Last edited:
Thanks Malc. I know that because they tell you in the email. What I wanted to do was to indicate to N3V that I didn't consider it worth wasting time updating the coaches and the program used to create the sesion no longer works.

They don't have a mechanism to remove such items from the DLS.

John

To quote from the email "In order to improve the Trainz experience for all players we are endeavoring to repair or remove all faulty content on the Download Station.", so removing is an N3V option.

Back