Reinstalling my content from Trainz Plus to Standard TRS22

EvanGaines

I had to revert back to TRS22 Standard edition because my Trainz Plus membership ran out. When I got it, almost all of the DLC I owned in Trainz Plus was lost including the Newly revamped HST & the Blue Comet 2.0 which I owned in my Trainz Plus membership. When I reverted back to TRS22 Standard, most of the DLC went back to me having to pay for it, even though I already owned them. Can you please reinstall them for me, please.

Thanks,
Evan Gaines

At the present time, they are not available for non-Plus versions. You do own it and it will appear when it becomes available to non-Plus versions or you get a new subscription.

Any DLC you received through your +Plus subscription was only rented, - you didn't actually own it. Once your +Plus subscription came to an end the DLC was no longer accessible and the only way to get it back is to restart your +Plus subscription again. The alternative is to stay with the standard retail edition and buy any DLC you want from the Trainz Store. That way it really is yours and it won't fade away after cancelling your subscription should you ever decide to take up a subscription again.

Some DLC is +Plus exclusive only to reward Trainz folk for taking up a subscription and one day far in the future it might become available to non-plussed Trainz users (but don't hold your breath waiting).

Any DLC you received through your +Plus subscription was only rented, - you didn't actually own it. Once your +Plus subscription came to an end the DLC was no longer accessible and the only way to get it back is to restart your +Plus subscription again. The alternative is to stay with the standard retail edition and buy any DLC you want from the Trainz Store. That way it really is yours and it won't fade away after cancelling your subscription should you ever decide to take up a subscription again.

Some DLC is +Plus exclusive only to reward Trainz folk for taking up a subscription and one day far in the future it might become available to non-plussed Trainz users (but don't hold your breath waiting).
Not true, you can purchase DLC without a subscription and with one. DLC purchased while a Plus user is still yours when the subscription ends. It is just that the two items he purchased were only available as Plus versions and not yet available to non-Plus versions of Trainz.

Not true, you can purchase DLC without a subscription and with one. DLC purchased while a Plus user is still yours when the subscription ends. It is just that the two items he purchased were only available as Plus versions and not yet available to non-Plus versions of Trainz.
What I said was, - Any DLC you received through your +Plus subscription was only rented, - you didn't actually own it. My emphasis being on DLC that was a part of the +Plus subscription package. I made no mention of any other kinds of DLC that might have been purchased by the OP from the Trainz Store during the subscription period.

Back