Questions for the forum

ash37

I have a few questions,

1. Does the trc system work with Australian crossings
2. The seaport is that still supported as it now not work in my routes.
3. Can any one please develop up to date QLD and all australian locomotives and rolling stock.

please let me know

luke

Luke, I don't know the answer to your #1. Someone else may be able to help you.

#2. Are you referring to <kuid:-25:209> 4m standard seaport ? If so, this is a very old Auran asset,... build 1.3 version and it hasn't been updated as yet. If you are looking for a ferry or boat station/dock check out vulcan's assets on your Content Manager.

#3. This is a very BIG ask. There are many Australian locomotive and rolling-stock creators out there. However if I could suggest, select one or two models that you like and require updating, then send a 'Personal Message' to the builder/s and ask them nicely. If they have it on their list of things to do, then you could be lucky. Unless you are a modeler yourself, then you may need some patience.

Cheers,
Roy

3. Can any one please develop up to date QLD and all australian locomotives and rolling stock.

Often when someone asks that question the common reply is a link to the free Blender program - the inference being "make it yourself". Locomotives, particularly steam locos, can be the most difficult and time consuming rolling stock items to create - often taking a year or more depending on how much spare time the creator has. I would take Roy's advice and, very politely, post a few private messages to some Aussie Loco creators and ask them, again very politely, if they have anything like up to date QR locos on their schedule. If they have, then never never pester them to hurry up. Patience is always the winner here.

If you have never created anything like this before (in Blender, GMax or any other 3D graphics program) then creating a locomotive as your first project is more than likely to be a very bad idea. Start with something very simple. like a speed sign or a street sign - and expect it to take weeks, if not months. Just saying.

Hi ash37,

AFAIK, no one has made a TRC compatible Australian asset yet. I do remember seeing somewhere, that there may be a set in development, but I can't remember for the life of me where I saw it. Might have been on Discord, but not in the official Trainz server.

HTH

Back