Question on some of Bdaneal's stuff

fourteen

Not sure what the reskin policy on some of his stuff is. here is the what the file says. Locomotives in question are the 440, 460,

You may not sell this package. You may not claim it as your own. You may not upload this to any other website without my permission. You may repaint it if you wish, just alias the original asset. Do not include the mesh.
All items are presented as is, no warranty is included nor implied. I doubt this would cause any damage to your computer, but if it does I may not be held liable.
The contents of this package are copyright 2008 Ben Neal, unless otherwise noted in the readme.
Thank you for your cooperation.

I have emailed him, but have not heard back. Thanks.

What part is not clear to you?

Repaint = Reskin.

You can reskin, but will need to use aliasing as the technique to use the mesh (so you are not allowed to include it in your asset). Old technology; not sure if it still works in build 3.6 or higher.

14 --

He relented. If you do a deep search of the Forums you will find a posting where he says words to the effect that my terms and conditions were very restrictive but I have decided to relax the conditions. Do as you please, but give me due credit as the original author.

If I have time I'll see if I can find is post.

Phil

i thought that also. But could not find it also. if someone can find it link it here please, and thanks.

found about 4-5 links here to posts by him though could not find the one that i need.

Last edited:
Back