Properties And Product

steve123

When i go into the Properties of a wagon or flat bed and i press the + Icon to bring up the Products list that allows you to choose Products of your choice there is no products in the list at all not 1, i have tried to go this with a number of railcars, flatbeds,
am i missing something, im running TS12 with hotfix 3
steve

As I've said to everyone else with this problem, look for faulty products in Content Manager, or ones with missing dependencies.

Shane

Still have the same problem remaining after looking for faulty products in Content Manager and ones with missing dependencies.
Does anybody know any other reason for why this happens or how to fix it.

I have gone through all the Product assets and the dependence there of and deleted any faulty ones and any missing if they could not be fixed andd still the same thing remains, no product list

I fear a database repair might be in order. Did you try that (after you deleted the faulty ones and those with missing dependencies)?

The ContentManager doesn't mark every product as a product. Products using a nonproduct category-class (like VL - vehicle land, OH - organism human, or AS - steam locomotive) are marked matching the category-class. Some other products are missing important config entries,but are not detected as faulty.

Peter

Ok thanks, Sometime a game becomes more and more like a chore or job, either way it seems to always need repairs

Back