Problems with de_lorian track

PhilChorusch01

I have been experiencing some issues with de_lorian's 1067mm track 'all of them'. It seems to be that blue line that enables you to place trains onto the track has vanished.
I really can't explain what's going on, but if you have QDR BVL Wulkuraka - Toogoolawah by kentith45 you would see the issues I am having with this de_lorian track. I even used the de_lorian track for my own route module 'Perth Metro V1' on the DLS and even the track is completely missing but the blue lines are in view on the map and points.

I really like the QDR BVL Wulkuraka - Toogoolawa route and was hoping to do some private updates to it but when I click and hold on those circles the de_lorian track will not move. It's best for someone with the knowledge to have a look at the route and see my issues in TRS22.

The blue line to me sounds like one of the many invisible tracks. Make sure you have nothing open for edit and if this is a built-in or DLC packaged asset, revert to original if it's opened or shows modified.

The blue line to me sounds like one of the many invisible tracks. Make sure you have nothing open for edit and if this is a built-in or DLC packaged asset, revert to original if it's opened or shows modified.
The blue line is in map view, it's the track ;) That's what I was referring to!

I haven't edited the route and have nothing in open for edit. I will try to redownload the route from the DLS! See, if that solves anything

Post a KUID of one of the pieces of track and we can take a look at it. It could be an asset-only issue and nothing to do with the route or your set up.

Post a KUID of one of the pieces of track and we can take a look at it. It could be an asset-only issue and nothing to do with the route or your set up.
I probably should had posted the KUID earlier <kuid:526844:100102> dl_1067mm_R50_20r_4m_trs09
dl stands for de_lorian aka the author.

Back