Problem with CORP GP40-2

redfox2012

Engineer
Hi JR, I have a problem with the CORP GP40-2 in Trainz 2012 Build 49922. This problem is non-existent in Trainz 2009 SP4. This unit is the only JR unit I have ever had this problem with but the unit's texture seems to pixilate really badly on the cab, roof, short hood, and part of the long hood. Any help would be much appreciated. If someone will teach me how to post screen shots I will be glad to provide them to show what is happening to this locomotive.

use hostthenpost. com for screenshots. i have let JR know last year about it but i wasnt sure if my email went through to solve the problem with the Ex BN unit. -inprr

I use photobucket to host my pictures. In trainz hit the print screen button. I would then go to photobucket and upload my screenshot ( C:\Program Files (x86)\N3V Games\TS12\UserData\screenshots ). Next copy the IMG code and paste the code in your post.

I remember I fixed this problem for myself. It was a long time ago but I have the MIRR ex-bn gp40. I replaced all 5 body.im files with the body.im files from the MIRR ex-bn gp40 and that worked for me.

colwell27_20121023_0000.jpg

Jeff

1603b09bf560c84459b4008e14215893.jpg
1499aed750117ce8e1945a05bb930213.jpg
889d36f8d9c3226915be60bf227085af.jpg
c757f0b3faf476443b7a25fe9e3ccd44.jpg

Here is the problem I am having with this beauty. Any help fixing it would be greatly appreciated. Unfortunately even if I purchase this locomotive, I am unsure of how to fix it. Please help. Is there anyway you can just send me the body.im files?

I'm sorry. I can't send any of JR's files without them telling me its ok to do so. I can just tell you how I fixed it. I used the MIRR ex bn files because both files on the MIRR and CORPS ex bn where the same.

Jeff

I use photobucket to host my pictures. In trainz hit the print screen button. I would then go to photobucket and upload my screenshot ( C:\Program Files (x86)\N3V Games\TS12\UserData\screenshots ). Next copy the IMG code and paste the code in your post.

I remember I fixed this problem for myself. It was a long time ago but I have the MIRR ex-bn gp40. I replaced all 5 body.im files with the body.im files from the MIRR ex-bn gp40 and that worked for me.

colwell27_20121023_0000.jpg

Jeff

Is this the Marias Pass Plus route by chance?

thanks yutzk the fix did its job, but the number boards still have the problem of keeping the numbers visible when you look at it straight on. -inprr

Nothing I can personally do about that one at this point. These are pretty old now and in the freeware side so we can look at these at some point but i dont think it will be an overnight rework.

Back