Powerstation Packaged

<kuid:-25:752>

For so many years this was a built-in product. Now I must get a Trainz Plus subscription just to use it?! That's not the only one either. I find that insulting and offensive to use built-in content for so many years only to have it snatched up as part of a payware package. N3V Games you people need to do something about this. I find that so disrespectful.

<kuid:-25:752>

For so many years this was a built-in product. Now I must get a Trainz Plus subscription just to use it?! That's not the only one either. I find that insulting and offensive to use built-in content for so many years only to have it snatched up as part of a payware package. N3V Games you people need to do something about this. I find that so disrespectful
I have that item installed in 2022 PE and its designated "packaged payware" , but I don't not have a trainz plus sub ,so you should still be able to use it , or do you have just the basic 2022 install and you cant use it in that ? . its also packaged payware but usable in trainz 2019 .... just checked both installs .

I have that item installed in 2022 PE and its designated "packaged payware" , but I don't not have a trainz plus sub ,so you should still be able to use it , or do you have just the basic 2022 install and you cant use it in that ? . its also packaged payware but usable in trainz 2019 .... just checked both installs .
I have TRS22 Platinum from Steam. Not sure whether it's basic.

Unfortunately I might need it to regain access to a couple of assets I need.
Unless your Resubscribe you won't be able to access them! Right now as it stands they are unavailable to you with out a subscription.... Your basically dead in the water!! Once the subscription is done ITS DONE unless you pay again for it or RENEW it! There are More posts on here about Plus Subscriptions running out ITS advised for you to look there for information....

Unless your Resubscribe you won't be able to access them! Right now as it stands they are unavailable to you with out a subscription.... Your basically dead in the water!! Once the subscription is done ITS DONE unless you pay again for it or RENEW it! There are More posts on here about Plus Subscriptions running out ITS advised for you to look there for information....
Perhaps they need to offer lifetime subscriptions just like they did for FCT.

Back