PL Mega Pack

Wyonate

Does anyone know how to open a .man file? I have never had a problem openning the PL Mega Pack but a few weeks ago Trainz crashed and I can not seem to open the Mega Pack. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

I haven't heard of that extension before.

Can I ask whereabouts you got the PL Mega Pack from? I may be able to find out from the page in question.

Shane

Does TPR know about this? It appears that whoever uploaded it was using a Unix system or some odd compression software.

Shane

Does TPR know about this? It appears that whoever uploaded it was using a Unix system or some odd compression software.

Shane
I posted something on their forums but no reply as of yet. I see that the number of downloads has went up in the past few days thats why I'm starting to think its just me.

I tried to download it as well, and the software on my system cannot open it either.

Looking at the TPR site though, it says it's not TRS2006 certified.

Shane

Ohhh... I didn't even notice that. It must have gotten converted recently. It used to work in 06. Its been available for years. I never even thought of looking at that cuz it always worked. Well, I'm glad I saved a few of the older ones. :/ DoH!!

I just d/l from the site with no problems, and it will install, but I did not because I have those industries and they were modified by me, re-installing would have over-written my assets.

John

I just d/l from the site with no problems, and it will install, but I did not because I have those industries and they were modified by me, re-installing would have over-written my assets.

John

Thanks a lot everyone. I'm gonna go over there and try agian. After looking at the other PL industries, most of them are not certified for 06 but they seem to work. I know what you're saying JohnnyC1, I had quite a few of them modified and when trainz crashed I lost all of them except the 2 or 3 that I had saved to cdp.

Back